Snapfrozen provides migration services to the powerful Google Cloud platform.
We can quickly and easily migrate your existing website, app, or server to Google Cloud, saving you the ongoing costs of dedicated hardware and harnessing the power of the Google data centres and technology. Using Google Cloud Platform, you can perform complex hardware operations with the click of a button within the powerful Google Cloud console.
Google Cloud Platform provides many advantages over hardware and other cloud platforms
- Pay only for what you use, per hour at low rates
- Sustained usage discounts (if you server runs for most of the time, receive up to 30% discount)
- Advanced virtualisation and control through the Google Cloud Console
- Utilise Google’s global data centres and network, including the new Sydney region
- Access advanced data analytics and Google’s artificial intelligence engines
We specialise in the Linux operating system and have also have expertise in running and configuring cPanel the Google Cloud Platform. We are an official Google Cloud partner and are our engineers are Google Cloud Certified.
Using Snapfrozen to migrate and manage your Google Cloud servers provides another layer of advantages:
- We have 17 years of system administration experience
- Our engineers are Google Cloud Certified (Cloud Architect) and G Suite Certified
- We have a strong relationship and partner level support with Google
- We have years of experience in running workloads on the Google Cloud Platform
- We offer additional services, like outgoing mail, DNS and custom development when needed
Upon migration, we can provide full management of your new servers, or alternatively consult your team on the appropriate Google Cloud training, so you can manage your servers in house.
We have worked with many Linux distributions and have years of experience in setting up and running the industry standard cPanel/WHM hosting environment on Google Cloud, in production, so you leverage this experience to move your server and web hosting workloads.
A Linux migration can be a simple “lift and shift”, but the Google Cloud Platform provides many innovative features, so we recommend taking a look at what can be improved by using the latest features.
The process generally looks like this:
- A non-disclosure agreement is provided to ensure your technical and business information is kept confidential.
- A no obligation discussion is arranged with one of our certified Cloud Architects
- An agreement is made to develop a Cloud migration plan, including estimated GCP and migration service pricing
- In some circumstances migration costs are covered by Google, or ourselves
- Migration begins, usually setting up your new servers and environment, whilst leaving your production systems running until the new servers are fully tested.