1. Download FileZilla
2. Install FileZilla from the file you just downloaded.
3. Open Filezilla from either the shortcut if one was created or from the start menu.
4. Open the site manager by clicking the icon under the “File” button located in the top left corner.
5. Click the “New site” button.
6. Enter your domain naim in the highlighted box.
7. The mhost should be set to ftp.yourdomain.com, if not please do so.
8. Port can be left empty.
9. Leave Servertype to FTP – File Transfer Protocol.
10. Set Logontype to Normal.
11. User should be set to your username as provided when first setting up the account.
12. Password is the primary account password.
13. Connect to the FTP service by clicking the “Connect” button.