- Tap the Settings Accounts Add account Google to add your G Suite account.
- Select Existing and enter your full G Suite email account address as your username, and enter the password that matches the account.
- Tap OK to agree to the Terms of Service. The device signs in to your domain. This process may take a few minutes.
- You may be presented with additional steps giving you the option to join Google+, opt in to Google Play communications, or set up a credit card to purchase Google Play media. You can choose to set these up or tap Not now.
- After completing these steps, you should see Account sign-in successful. You can choose which services you want to sync to the device.
You can choose when to synchronise apps and data between your organisation's domain and your device. On your device, go to Settings Google tap your account. If a service you've selected isn't syncing, check with your administrator to make sure that this service has been enabled for your domain.