To back up your website files, as is suggested from time to time, or if you would like to zip the files to download to another hosting provider, please follow these steps:
1. Login to your cPanel through the Snapfrozen Client Area
2. Click on Backup Wizard within the Files category
3. You can choose to do a Full Backup or a Partial Backup
4. Once you have chosen a Full Backup, the files will be downloaded to your Home Directory. You can choose an alternative destination from the dropdown menu.
5. Select an email address for notification when the files are ready.
6. From your Home Directory, which you access through the File Manager in your cPanel, you may wish to copy the Backup to a local or network drive.